Entry level enterprise service bus for departmental projects, small and midsize companies
IBM® Integration Bus Express formerly WebSphere® Message Broker Express is an entry level enterprise service bus (ESB) at a low price point for developmental projects, small and midsize companies. This purpose-built ESB includes a subset of key features and is available for one process (execution group) to meet the needs of basic projects with the ability to scale to meet business needs.
IBM Integration Bus Express:
- Is designed to meet the needs of departments and small-to-midsize businesses by delivering an entry-level starting point to deploy an ESB.
- Is simple and easy to use, reducing implementation time and costs by reusing your existing assets and skills.
- Simplifies the connectivity between your IT assets without requiring expensive custom coding, making it easy to get started fast and scale to meet demand.
- Provides extensive support for Microsoft .NET environments to make the most of your existing Microsoft .NET skills and software investment.
Is designed to meet the needs of departments and small-to-midsize businesses
- Is available at a low price point, which is well-suited for small-scale projects with simple integration needs.
- Delivers a subset of IBM Integration Bus capabilities that meet the integration needs of departments and small-to-midsize companies.
- Supports unlimited message flows within one process.
Is easier to install and use
- Provides quick and simple installation. This software does not require a database. Tooling and runtime can be installed in minutes.
- Includes patterns for common transformations that can minimize errors and reduce implementation time to minutes.
- Allows you to develop and deploy your own patterns using simple programming.
Can help simplify the connectivity between your IT assets
- Enables the integration of data sources from a wide range of platforms throughout service-oriented architecture (SOA) and non-SOA environments.
- Dynamically routes and transforms data, allowing interoperability of heterogeneous systems.
- Dynamically mediates interactions between services and applications.
- Allows you to connect virtually any application or service over multiple protocols, including SOAP, HTTP, Java Message Service (JMS) and more.
- Allows existing applications to understand data from other sources without changes to the business application.
Provides extensive support for Microsoft .NET environments
- Allows you to integrate new or existing Microsoft .NET applications directly within IBM Integration Bus flows.
- Provides direct support for many of the languages supported by Microsoft Common Language Runtime (CLR).
- Provides tightly integrated development tooling with Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Allows you to connect Microsoft .NET applications to maximize scalability and availability.
IBM Integration Bus Express resources
Entry-level enterprise service bus for small and midsize companies
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Download software online after purchase - no shipping costs!