Capture and analyze data in motion
IBM® InfoSphere® Streams is an advanced analytic platform that allows user-developed applications to quickly ingest, analyze and correlate information as it arrives from thousands of real-time sources. The solution can handle very high data throughput rates, up to millions of events or messages per second.
InfoSphere Streams helps you:
Analyze data in motion
Simplify development of streaming applications
Extend the value of existing systems
“It's not just the fact that you can do this 100 times faster than before. It's that you can begin to treat your data with a fair degree of discrimination and refine data concerning multiple phases in a way that was not previously possible.”
- Dr. N. Stewart McIntyre, professor emeritus of chemistry
Buy InfoSphere Streams
IBM InfoSphere Streams v3.2 was announced October 22, 2013 for worldwide availability on October 25, 2013. InfoSphere Streams v3.2 includes new features and functions designed to instantly analyze and fuse massive volumes of data and integrates with existing infrastructures. InfoSphere Streams V3.2 delivers new capabilities to improve usability, support enterprise readiness, and streamline enterprise integration.
Summary of new capabilities in IBM InfoSphere Streams V3.2:
- Enterprise integration
InfoSphere Streams for Communications Service Providers
Communications Service Providers demand big data solutions that allow them to access, analyze and act on their data quickly. InfoSphere Streams enables providers to process call data in real time to predict customer churn and fraud, deliver timely marketing promotions and analyze effectiveness in real time. The result is optimized utilization of expensive network assets and more incremental revenue on each marketing promotion.
- InfoSphere Streams for Communications Service Providers (YouTube, 00:02:27)
- Big Data and UCLA tackle brain trauma (YouTube, 00:01:28)
- Real Time Big Data - InfoSphere Streams in Action - Part 1 (YouTube, 00:15:23)
- Real Time Big Data - InfoSphere Streams in Action - Part 2 (YouTube, 00:14:24)
- FOAK Tales: A Prescription for Prediction (YouTube, 00:05:16)
- Mike Koranda on streaming analytics (YouTube, 00:02:06)
- InfoSphere Streams for Smarter Traffic (YouTube, 00:05:34)
- IBM InfoSphere Streams: Real Time Data Process (YouTube, 00:02:13)
- Smarter Real Time Energy Trading with InfoSphere Streams (YouTube, 00:06:07)
- IBM - InfoSphere Streams sending FIX requests (YouTube, 00:02:09)
Cutting edge, real-time patient monitoring systems
The Emory University Hospital ICU is using a new patient monitoring system that allows clinicians to acquire, analyze, and correlate medical data at a volume and velocity that has never before been possible.