IBM InfoSphere Information Server Pack for SAP BW helps enhance the openness of SAP NetWeaver Business Intelligence (BI) by rapidly integrating non-SAP data into SAP BW.
Reduce project time and cost by distributing and integrating data from SAP BW with the IBM InfoSphere Information Server Application Pack for SAP BW.
- IBM InfoSphere Information Server Application Pack for SAP BW populates SAP BW with heterogeneous data from any source system—not only from complex flat files, mainframe databases and legacy systems, but also from other enterprise applications via the IBM InfoSphere Information Server Packs for Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle Applications.
- Using the SAP standard BAPI programming interfaces, IBM InfoSphere Information Server Pack for SAP BW automates the process of connecting to and selecting source data through metadata integration, data mapping and direct data loading into SAP BW, which helps reduce project time and cost.
- IBM InfoSphere Information Server Pack for SAP BW also supports extracting information from SAP BW for use in other datamarts, data warehouses, reporting applications and other targets. Using SAP BW Open Hub services, the extract capability lets users graphically browse and select Open Hub targets. The Open Hub extract capability is the only extraction method supported by SAP and provides a seamless and efficient way to further leverage your SAP BW data in downstream targets.
- SAP certified integration for both loading and extracting data, including Unicode
- Direct access to and creation of SAP BW metadata within the IBM InfoSphere® DataStage® user interface. Users can browse, select, create and change SAP BW metadata objects—Source Systems, InfoSources, InfoObjects, InfoCatalogs, InfoPackages—using complete metadata integration capabilities
- Helps reduce the amount of manual, custom development necessary to deploy SAP BW with non-SAP data
- Provides administrator flexibility by enabling administrators to schedule, run and monitor jobs from InfoSphere DataStage or SAP BW Monitor interface; all connections to SAP BW and SAP R/3 can be managed from a single administrator console
- Rapidly loads SAP BW for improved performance, including streaming data directly from non-SAP sources into SAP BW without landing the data to an interim file or database, processing multiple data loads in parallel via Remote Function Call (RFC) server multithreading and supporting SAP load balancing
- This site is not affiliated with SAP AG or its group of companies.