formerly known as InfoSphere Information Server Pack for SAP R/3
InfoSphere Information Server Pack for SAP Applications helps optimize time-to-value & lower total cost of ownership by automating integration efforts for SAP applications.
Whether it be an SAP migration, deployment, or upgrade, the InfoSphere Information Server Pack for SAP Applications provides the data cleansing, loading, and transformational capabilities to deliver trusted, accurate data for SAP migration, deployment or upgrade projects.
- Specifically designed to ensure that the best possible data is available for SAP environments.
- Enables users both to extract data from and load data to SAP ERP and all SAP Business Suite application modules, helping to ensure that data can be used across the entire organization and maximizing the full potential of SAP.
- Helps users leverage the broad capabilities of the IBM InfoSphere Information Server platform and SAP expertise built into InfoSphere Information Server Pack for SAP Applications.
- Works with InfoSphere DataStage® and InfoSphere QualityStage™ to help users migrate, consolidate, and improve the quality of legacy SAP data.
- Plugs into InfoSphere Data Architect to help automatically discover your SAP metadata
- Supports three separate SAP interfaces—ABAP, IDocs (intermediate documents) and BAPI. The interfaces provide maximum flexibility and choice for extracting or loading data and using the correct method to handle the volume of data you must manage.
- This site is not affiliated with SAP AG or its group of companies.
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Download software online after purchase - no shipping costs!