IBM InfoSphere Information Server Pack for Salesforce.com enables repeatable, re-usable data integration between salesforce.com and other enterprise data repositories.
Increases visibility into lines of business by extracting, loading, cleansing and synchronizing front office data hosted in salesforce.com applications with other business data stored in back office enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications, data warehouses, and analytic applications.
- Secure connectivity to salesforce.com from InfoSphere Information Server via the Internet
- Easy user interface–based, application-level access to salesforce.com metadata via the Force.com application programming interface (API)
- Supports salesforce.com’s asynchronous bulk load API to enable high volume batch access and delivery of salesforce CRM data
- Automatic generation of salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) syntax and ability to use custom SOQL
- Discover, load and extract salesforce.com business objects from InfoSphere Information Server
- Helps reduce costs and increase productivity of ETL development teams by eliminating the need to learn salesforce.com APIs
- Enhances the ROI benefits of hosted salesforce.com CRM and sales force automation (SFA) deployments
- Cleans and transforms salesforce.com data in the cloud and integrates it with on-premises applications, including ERP and master data management systems (MDM)
- Increases visibility of back-office data to customer-facing employees, enabling them to make more intelligent and trusted decisions to transform the business
- Platforms supported for version 1.5 : Windows 2003 & 2008 (32 bit), Linux RedHat & SUSE x86 (32 bit, 64 bit), AIX 64 bit
Leverage Salesforce.com data with IBM InfoSphere Information Server