Understand and govern your information
InfoSphere Information Governance Catalog (formerly known as InfoSphere Business Information Exchange) provides comprehensive information integration capabilities to help you understand and govern your information.
InfoSphere Information Governance Catalog encourages a standardized approach to discovering your IT assets and defining a common business language, and helps you:
IBM Information Governance Catalog on Cloud
A new way to work - flexibility for hybrid environments governing all types of data
Whether you want to move your entire IBM Information Governance Catalog infrastructure to the cloud or you want to start small by deploying development or test environments IBM Information Governance Catalog on Cloud is ready to help with your information governance needs through rapid deployment and flexible subscription pricing.
If you are brand new to IBM Information Governance Catalog why not begin on the cloud and avoid the need to procure on-premises hardware, departmental and budget approvals with low-risk subscription pricing?
- Optimize resources and budgets to realize faster time to value: Improve agility with flexible cloud deployment options. Whether you require two users, five users, or more flexible configuration and pricing options are available.
- Benefit from the same powerful and scalable information governance capabilities found in IBM Information Governance Catalog for on-premises deployment.
- Govern information across your small team or entire organization.
Take information governance to the cloud
With the advent of cloud computing, organizations are seeking to extend their IT architectures beyond corporate networks into the cloud. Information Governance Catalog on Cloud helps meet these needs. Flexible deployment options allow you to roll out new applications, data and services with impressive speed and place them in the optimal location—whether on premises, in the cloud or both. Subscription-based pricing helps reduce costs and optimize resources while facilitating intelligent investment in future growth.
A new way to work - flexibility for hybrid cloud environments integrating all types of data
- Extend information governance to the cloud - Expand your Information Governance Catalog environment or begin transitioning into a private or public cloud with the flexible deployment options and subscription pricing.
- Establish ad hoc environments - Quickly spin up new environments for ad hoc development and testing or limited duration projects by extending your on-premises capacity.
- Start new projects in the cloud - Move straight to the cloud without establishing an on-premises environment. Realize faster time-to-value, reduced administration burden, and lower risk subscription pricing.
Details regarding hardware and software requirements for InfoSphere Information Governance Catalog can be accessed via the product version specific link below.
Not in United States?