IBM® InfoSphere® Global Name Management helps manage, search, analyze, and compare multicultural name data sets by leveraging culture-specific name data & linguistic rules.
It leverages a unique linguistic-based approach that is based on over 20 years of research to address the needs of managing personal and business names from all over the world.
- Conducts knowledge-based name matching that considers every name, which greatly reduces false negatives and false positives
- Performs name matching against lists and other data sources and provides likely variations
- Scores and ranks results by leveraging linguistic-based search capabilities that consider similarity of pronunciation to identify matches as well as cultural variations
- Recognizes written, hand-keyed, and oral interpretations of name data
- Identifies and classifies the cultural heritage, country of association, gender, and parsing of a name, allowing for actionable business decisions
- Handles transliteration from Arabic, Cyrillic, Greek, Hangul (Korean), and Kana (Japanese), which includes both Hiragana and Katakana
InfoSphere Global Name Management resources
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Not available for purchase online.
- Email IBM
- Or call us at: 1-877-426-3774
Priority code: Analytics Platform