Increases the availability of VSAM data to support continuous availability business stategies and ensure timely data distribution of critical enterprise information.
In the last 10 years, business expectations have changed. Fail-over recovery environments are no longer the norm. Business leaders expect their mission critical workloads to be continuously available. Data replication plays a critical role in supporting and maintaining continuously available workloads and, indeed, the key role of data replication in homogeneous environments is to ensure business continuity and disaster recovery, as well as to support query offload, while minimizing costs and optimizing resource utilization.
IBM InfoSphere Data Replication for VSAM for z/OS helps increases the availability of VSAM data whether it is for a continuous availability strategy or ensuring the timely distribution of critical enterprise information.
InfoSphere Data Replication for VSAM for z/OS
Details regarding hardware and software requirements for InfoSphere Data Replication for VSAM for z/OS can be accessed via the product version specific link below.
- Data quality management
- InfoSphere Business Glossary for Linux on System z
- InfoSphere Change Data Capture
- InfoSphere Change Data Capture for z/OS
- InfoSphere Classic Data Event Publisher for z/OS
- InfoSphere Classic Federation Server for z/OS
- InfoSphere Classic Replication Server for z/OS
- InfoSphere Clinical Analytics
- InfoSphere DataStage
- InfoSphere DataStage MVS Edition
- InfoSphere FastTrack
- InfoSphere Federation Server
- InfoSphere Information Analyzer
- InfoSphere Information Server Enterprise Edition
- InfoSphere Information Server for Data Quality
- InfoSphere Information Server for System z
- InfoSphere Information Server
- InfoSphere Information Server Workgroup Edition
- InfoSphere Information Services Director
- InfoSphere Master Data Management Custom Domain Hub
- InfoSphere Optim Application Repository Analyzer
- InfoSphere QualityStage for z/OS
- InfoSphere QualityStage