Gain control of your information project architecture
IBM® InfoSphere® Blueprint Director is designed to help IT departments define and manage their information projects, from initial sketches through final delivery. InfoSphere Blueprint Director is included with every version of InfoSphere Information Server and InfoSphere Optim Solutions.
Creating a well-documented, end-to-end blueprint of both the business and technical vision for an information project can help IT departments align business requirements with enterprise and reference architecture and encourages a standardized approach that minimizes rework. By representing the project vision across all domains (e.g. data integration, data archiving, test data management, application retirement, data warehousing, and business intelligence) blueprints can help data architects avoid siloed thinking and misalignment with business priorities.
Blueprints also support project execution based on proven methodologies. Architects can use blueprints to leverage best practices as defined in the appropriate method and create documentation regarding who is supposed to do what, when, why and the outcome. InfoSphere Blueprint Director plays a critical role in keeping the project vision synchronized with the actual solution by linking the blueprint to business and technical artifacts throughout the solution life cycle.
InfoSphere Blueprint Director
Real-Time, High Performance Software
IBM Anonymous Resolution is based the fundamentals of InfoSphere Identity Insight technologies. Anonymous Resolution creates a real-time, self-correcting repository that adjusts the data set to each new identity received; no refresh or batch windows are required. The quality of the anonymized information directly affects the results produced during the subsequent matching. This is why the solution employs proprietary pre-processing information-enhancing technology for sophisticated data hygiene, normalization, standardization, and enhanced precision, before the Anonymous Resolution process begins.
When predetermined business rules are triggered, alerts are issued. The real-time, streaming data architecture supports thousands of data sources and billions of records. Identities are perpetually managed and content discovery is instantly published.
Privacy enhancement: selectively reveal data specific to the application.
Privacy is enhanced with IBM Anonymous Resolution because the original holders of the information continue to own their clear text, source data. These information holders now operate as gatekeepers for specific "need to know" requests.
"Selective revelation" is an important concept in privacy regulation and compliance. In practice, it means that another party cannot see the information in clear text unless certain criteria are met. IBM Anonymous Resolution achieves another level of privacy safeguarding that could be called "enforced selective revelation." Instead of software controlling who can see what, the original data holders control it. This extra protection drastically reduces the risk associated with "insider threats" and "unintended disclosure"
- Data integration
- IBM BigInsights BigIntegrate
- InfoSphere Business Glossary
- InfoSphere Business Glossary for Linux on System z
- InfoSphere Change Data Capture
- InfoSphere Change Data Capture for z/OS
- InfoSphere Classic Data Event Publisher for z/OS
- InfoSphere Classic Federation Server for z/OS
- InfoSphere Classic Replication Server for z/OS
- InfoSphere Clinical Analytics
- InfoSphere Data Architect
- InfoSphere Data Replication
- InfoSphere DataStage
- InfoSphere DataStage MVS Edition
- InfoSphere FastTrack
- InfoSphere Federation Server
- InfoSphere Information Analyzer
- InfoSphere Information Server Enterprise Edition
- InfoSphere Information Server Enterprise Hypervisor Edition
- InfoSphere Information Server for Data Integration
- InfoSphere Information Server for Data Quality
- InfoSphere Information Server for System z
- InfoSphere Information Server
- InfoSphere Information Server Workgroup Edition
- InfoSphere Information Services Director
- InfoSphere Optim Application Repository Analyzer
Not in United States?