Address customer analytics challenges with effective data matching
IBM® Big Match for Hadoop helps you analyze big volumes of structured and unstructured data to derive deeper customer insight. The scalable platform can enable fast, efficient linking of data sources to provide complete and accurate customer information—without increasing risk of errors or data loss when moving data from source to source.
IBM Big Match for Hadoop provides the following features and benefits:
New features and enhancements of IBM InfoSphere Big Match v 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11
- Global Name Management (GNM) Integration - New comparison and bucketing functions that use Global Name Management for conditional or full name matching
- IBM Open Platform (IOP) and IBM BigInsights 4.2 support
- Hortonworks 2.4 support
- Cloudera Support - New! Extending Big Match to a whole new platform. With this, all 3 major Hadoop versions are supported.
- Export records with entity ID
- Score analysis and entity/bucket distribution analysis UI
- Workflow sequencing and scheduling
Not in United States?