Federated search and retrieval from multiple sources
IBM® i2® Information Exchange for Analysis Search for Analyst’s Notebook® facilitates federated searches from multiple sources, returning prioritized results for immediate analysis and visualization.
With federated data search and retrieval capabilities organizations can:
- Rapidly retrieve data by enabling users to connect to and simultaneously search multiple data sources.
- Free analysts from manual tasks by providing searching capabilities, to deliver formatted search results that are immediately available for use.
- Gain a thorough understanding of retrieved data by using analytical and visualization capabilities within i2 Analyst's Notebook.
Rapidly retrieve data
- Search multiple data sources with one query in i2 Information Exchange for Analysis Search for Analyst's Notebook.rch multiple data sources with one query.
- Allow multiple people to concurrently search and retrieve information.
- Easily find items of interest within retrieved results.
Free analysts from manual tasks
- Federate search and retrieval processes so analysts can focus on other tasks.
- Format large data sets to help analysts to quickly get to the information they need.
- Reduce the need for manual data input, to minimize human error and avoid missed details using i2 Information Exchange for Analysis Search for Analyst's Notebook.
Thoroughly understand data
- Connect with i2 Analyst’s Notebook to perform detailed data analysis.
- Identify key connections and generate actionable intelligence from your data.
Powerful pre-charting analysis tools quickly shrink potentially vast amounts of data
Continuous intelligence development without ever leaving the chart
Multi-source search results are returned in seconds as one analysis-ready list