Optim Query Tuner for DB2 for z/OS helps developers create efficient queries and build tuning skills.
Optim Query Tuner for DB2 for z/OS cuts cost and improves performance by providing expert advice on writing high quality queries and improving database design. Its easy-to-use advisors can help developers to write more efficient SQL queries.
- Reduces costs and risks by enabling developers to tune SQL during development, while problems are still relatively inexpensive to fix and before they cause a costly outages or performance issues.
- Operates within a familiar Eclipse development environment and features seamless integration and natural launch points within Optim Development Studio.
- Accelerates query tuning analysis by providing expert advice and recommendations.
- Fosters collaboration among developers and DBAs; DBAs can extend query tuning advice to SQL Workloads (multiple queries) by using Optim Query Workload Tuner for DB2 for z/OS
- Operating systems supported: HP-UX, Linux, Windows family, z/OS