Accurate, near real-time views of master data across the enterprise
IBM® InfoSphere® Master Data Management Standard Edition provides accurate, near real-time views of master data throughout your organization. The standard edition supports registry or virtual style implementations, which can offer quick time to value.
InfoSphere Master Data Management Standard Edition offers the following features and benefits:
- Provides high performance and scalability to help you process and manage large volumes of data.
- Improves data stewardship and governance by helping to deliver trusted information.
- Integrates with other applications and systems to accelerate implementation and meet your business needs.
High performance and scalability
- Provides a virtual engine to help you quickly establish a single data registry for existing systems. You can dynamically assemble a composite view tailored to each system's needs.
- Offers a flexible and extensible data model optimized for master data management (MDM).
- Supports your key domains such as party, product and location.
- Can handle big data volumes and link a variety of data (including social media) to existing master records.
- Provides probabilistic matching and search for MDM use cases, and helps resolve fragmented or duplicate records that would typically require manual intervention.
- Supports associations, groupings and hierarchies to better manage relationships between master data entities.
- Can process high volumes of data with low latency, and scale to address transaction and processing needs.
Improves data stewardship and governance
- Helps you inspect and resolve matches and data quality issues in near real time, including relationships and hierarchies, to improve data quality.
- MDM workflow lets you implement multiple step or role policies to ensure that the quality, integrity and security of your master data is in line with your organization's processes.
- Uses a probabilistic approach to administer, monitor and enforce governance policies and help ensure data quality.
Integrates with other applications and systems
- Provides real-time and batch integration options, and runs in a heterogeneous environment.
- Integrates with applications such as CRM, ERP and web portals to suit your business requirements.
- Integrates with a range of IBM products including InfoSphere Information Server for improved data quality and shared metadata.
InfoSphere Master Data Management Standard Edition