InfoSphere MDM Standard Edition is a flexible and proven best-in-class MDM solution that delivers complete, accurate, real-time views of master data to users throughout your organization. It delivers business value for MDM projects with the quickest time to value.
Features & Benefits
- Virtual MDM engine – Quickly establish an MDM registry for creating a single trusted view across existing systems. Dynamically assemble a composite view tailored to each consuming system's needs
- Flexible and Extensible Data Model – Built and optimized for MDM
- Multi-Domain support – Master all your organization's key domains: party, product, location, and more. Quickly and easily make model extensions through provided user interface
- Support for Big data – Designed to handle big data volumes, link a variety of data including social media to existing master records and is optimized for real time.
- Master Data Matching – Highly accurate probabilistic matching and search optimized for MDM use cases, maximizes proper resolution of fragmented or duplicate records typically requiring manual intervention.
- Relationships, Groupings and Hierarchies – Provide significant value in managing households, associations, B2B relationships etc, to better understand and manage relationships between master data entities
- Real-time and Batch Integration – Utilize multiple options for integration with applications such as CRM, ERP and web portals to best suit your business requirements
- Data Stewardship & Data Governance – Utilize intuitive user interfaces to inspect and resolve matches, and data quality issues and more in real time, including relationships and hierarchies; author and edit the golden record.
- MDM Workflow lets you implement multi-step/multi-role policies for proper ongoing stewardship and master data governance to ensure that the quality, integrity, and security of your master data is in line with your organization's processes.
- Policy Management – Administer, monitor and enforce governance policies to ensure data quality via a probabilistic approach
- Integration – Designed to run in a heterogeneous environment, but is also integrated with a range of IBM products including pre-built integrations with IBM InfoSphere Information Server for data quality and shared metadata. Design and pre-built integrations help accelerate implementation.
- Scalability, Performance, and Availability – Process high volumes of data with low latency; scale for rapid growth in transaction and data volumes to address your current and future needs
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Not available for purchase online.