Manage and define reference data as an enterprise standard
InfoSphere MDM Reference Data Management Hub is a powerful, high value solution for centrally managing and distributing reference data across the enterprise
- Extends IBM's InfoSphere MDM portfolio with a built-for-purpose, ready-to-run hub and stewardship application for managing reference data
- Enables easy import and export of reference data to and from the enterprise hub
- Provides versioning and lifecycle management for reference data sets and mappings to manage changes over time
- Contains role-based user interfaces for review, approval, and publishing of reference data changes
- Centralizes stewardship, audit, and security related to reference data management and distribution
- Supports complex hierarchies within reference data sets
- Maintains mappings among different application-specific representations of reference data used within the enterprise, including mappings of reference data codes necessary for loading data into a data warehouse for better reporting, and BI analysis
- Places management of reference data in the hands of business users, thereby reducing the burden on IT and improving the overall quality of data used across the organization
- Supports government directives and regulatory changes around code tables and classifications
- Integrates with IBM InfoSphere Information Server to support reference data look-ups for data warehouse load and with IBM InfoSphere Business Glossary for managing glossary terms and reference data values as enterprise standards
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Not available for purchase online.