InfoSphere Master Data Management is a complete, flexible, and proven MDM solution that creates trusted views of master data to improve operational business processes and analytics. InfoSphere MDM supports all domains, architectural styles, and use cases across all industries. IBM offers quick time to value through pre-built and customizable data models and business services. The solution is optimized for real-time integration and supports the volume, variety, and veracity of big data initiatives.
Features & Benefits
- Support for all MDM Implementation Styles – Virtual master registry, hybrid, centralized physical master repository, and collaborative authoring allow you to grow with your project and adapt to changing demands of your business
- Support for all Master Data Domains – Party, product, account, and custom domains address all of our organization's needs
- Support for Big data – Designed to handle big data volumes, link a variety of data including social media to existing master records and is optimized for real time
- Link Unstructured Content to master data – Exploit potential information about customers and their behavior from documents, reports, emails, social blogs and more
- Governance and Stewardship – Inspect and resolve data quality issues in real-time, including relationships and hierarchies; author and edit the golden record; managing complex relationships and hierarchies, ease of access and manipulation of golden record
- Data Quality – Matching, linking, and semantic reconciliation of master data from different data sources to create and maintain the trusted golden record to drive accuracy in operations and analytics
- Data Governance – Integrated workflow provides the capabilities to implement and coordinate multi-step and multi-role workflow for data stewardship and data governance in-line with your organization's policies. Including proactively controlling poor quality master data from entering your environment
- Loading – Multiple flexible options for loading master data. Data can be loaded via business services, in batch, or real-time for ease of integration with your existing IT applications: CRM, ERP, web portals, etc.
- Integration – Designed to run in a heterogeneous environment, but is also pre-integrated with IBM products including InfoSphere Information Server for data quality and shared metadata to accelerate implementation and maximize your current investment
- Collaborative Authoring – Workflows for collaborative authoring tasks streamline critical business processes such as New Product Introduction (NPI) and drive faster time to market
- Performance and Scalability – Designed to support large transaction loads and high-availability operational environments to satisfy your existing and future data management and accessibility needs
- Security – Addresses all relevant security aspects including logging, authentication and access control, privacy and preference management, and auditing
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Not available for purchase online.