InfoSphere MDM Advanced Edition is a flexible and proven best-in-class MDM solution that accommodates multiple MDM styles and domains to provide a comprehensive set of MDM capabilities. It can help you strategically transform your organization through improved business processes and applications.
Features & Benefits
- Virtual and Physical MDM engines with unique Hybrid capabilities -- allow for a host of use cases
- Business Services – Provides pre-built, coarse-grained and fine-grained services that accelerate the integration with multiple applications such as CRM, ERP and web portals
- Pre-built and Extensible Data Models for any Domain – Supports cross-industry, multi-domain (party, product, account and so on) requirements and is enhanced by industry-specific templates, providing you with a comprehensive set of capabilities that can be tailored to your environment
- Master Data Matching – Highly accurate probabilistic matching and search optimized for MDM use cases, maximizes proper resolution of fragmented or duplicate records typically requiring manual intervention. Deterministic matching can also be used
- Support for Big data – Designed to handle big data volumes, link a variety of data including social media to existing master records and is optimized for real time
- Relationships, Groupings and Hierarchies – Provide significant value in managing households, associations, B2B relationships etc, to better understand and manage relationships between master data entities
- Data Stewardship & Data Governance – Utilize intuitive User interfaces to inspect and resolve matches, suspected matches, data quality issues and more in real time, including relationships and hierarchies; author and edit the golden record
- MDM Workflow lets you implement policies for proper ongoing stewardship and master data governance to ensure that the quality, integrity, and security of your master data is in line with your organization's processes
- Integration – Designed to run in a heterogeneous environment, but is also integrated with a range of IBM products including pre-built integrations with IBM InfoSphere Information Server for data quality and shared metadata. Design and pre-built integrations help accelerate implementation
- Performance and Scalability – Designed to support large transaction loads and high-availability operational environments
- Security – Addresses security aspects such as logging, authentication and access control, privacy and preference management, and auditing
- Expanded Patient Hub to include clinical attributes to allow users to harness and leverage deeper data about patients with trusted accuracy
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Not available for purchase online.