Enables you to cleanse data and monitor data quality
IBM® InfoSphere® Information Server for Data Quality establishes and manages high-quality data. This software enables you to cleanse data and monitor data quality on an ongoing basis, helping to turn data into trusted information.
InfoSphere Information Server for Data Quality:
Delivers customizable data cleansing functionality
Monitors and maintains data quality
Provides a unified environment
IBM Information Server on Cloud Data Quality
A new way to work - flexibility for hybrid environments managing the data quality of all types of data
Whether you want to move your entire Information Server for Data Quality infrastructure to the cloud or you want to start small by deploying development or test environments IBM Information Server on Cloud Data Quality edition is ready to help with your data quality needs through rapid deployment and flexible subscription pricing.
If you are brand new to IBM Information Server why not begin on the cloud and avoid the need to procure on-premises hardware, departmental and budget approvals with low-risk subscription pricing?
- Optimize resources and budgets to realize faster time to value: Improve agility with flexible cloud deployment options. Whether you require two users, five users, or more flexible configuration and pricing options are available.
- Benefit from the same powerful and scalable ETL, data quality and information governance capabilities found in IBM Information Server Enterprise Edition for on-premises deployment.
- Cleanse large volumes of data, with data structures ranging from simple to complex.
Take data quality stewardship to the cloud
With the advent of cloud computing, organizations are seeking to extend their IT architectures beyond corporate networks into the cloud. Information Server on Cloud Data Quality helps meet these needs. Flexible deployment options allow you to roll out new applications, data and services with impressive speed and place them in the optimal location—whether on premises, in the cloud or both. Subscription-based pricing helps reduce costs and optimize resources while facilitating intelligent investment in future growth.
A new way to work - flexibility for hybrid cloud environments integrating all types of data
- Extend data quality to the cloud - Expand your Information Server for Data Quality environment or begin transitioning into a private or public cloud with the flexible deployment options and subscription pricing.
- Establish ad hoc environments - Quickly spin up new environments for ad hoc development and testing or limited duration projects by extending your on-premises capacity.
- Start new projects in the cloud - Move straight to the cloud without establishing an on-premises environment. Realize faster time-to-value, reduced administration burden, and lower risk subscription pricing.
IBM InfoSphere Information Server v11.5 now includes the following additional features for Data Quality:
Details regarding hardware and software requirements for IBM® InfoSphere® Information Server for Data Quality can be accessed through the product version-specific link below.
Not in United States?