Comprehensive data integration to support trusted and governed information
IBM® InfoSphere® Information Server Enterprise Edition provides end-to-end information integration capabilities to help you understand, govern, create, maintain, transform and deliver quality data.
InfoSphere Information Server Enterprise Edition consists of three offerings:
Each of the three offerings is also separately available.
Buy InfoSphere Information Server Enterprise Edition
Details regarding hardware and software requirements for IBM InfoSphere Information Server Enterprise Edition can be accessed via the product version specific link below.
What's new in IBM InfoSphere Information Server
Flexible information integration helps you transform insights from trusted information into actionable results
Creating trusted information requires collaboration between IT and business, using a unified platform to define and integrate data. Organizations must ensure that data is accessible, authoritative, consistent, timely, and in context for analysis and reporting.
On September 15, IBM announced several exciting new features for InfoSphere Information Server to help clients rationalize their increasingly complex environment and meet rapidly changing information integration needs. Please read this brief for more information.
- Data integration
- IBM BigInsights BigIntegrate
- InfoSphere Business Glossary
- InfoSphere Business Glossary for Linux on System z
- InfoSphere Change Data Capture
- InfoSphere Change Data Capture for z/OS
- InfoSphere Classic Data Event Publisher for z/OS
- InfoSphere Classic Federation Server for z/OS
- InfoSphere Classic Replication Server for z/OS
- InfoSphere Clinical Analytics
- InfoSphere Data Architect
- InfoSphere Data Replication
- InfoSphere DataStage
- InfoSphere DataStage MVS Edition
- InfoSphere FastTrack
- InfoSphere Federation Server
- InfoSphere Information Analyzer
- InfoSphere Information Server Enterprise Edition
- InfoSphere Information Server Enterprise Hypervisor Edition
- InfoSphere Information Server for Data Integration
- InfoSphere Information Server for Data Quality
- InfoSphere Information Server for System z
- InfoSphere Information Server
- InfoSphere Information Server Workgroup Edition
- InfoSphere Information Services Director
- InfoSphere Optim Application Repository Analyzer
Not in United States?