Replicate information between heterogeneous data stores
IBM® InfoSphere® Data Replication is a data replication platform that is easy to use, highly scalable and enterprise ready. It can provide trusted data synchronization (including change data capture capabilities) to replicate information between heterogeneous data stores in near real time. The software provides replication with transactional integrity to support big data integration, continuous availability, consolidation, warehousing, and business analytics initiatives. It also supports zero-downtime migrations and upgrades.
InfoSphere Data Replication provides:
Faster, simpler data replication
Centralized, easier-to-use platform
Support for heterogeneous data
InfoSphere Data Replication
Details regarding hardware and software requirements for InfoSphere Data Replication can be accessed via the product version specific link below.
- Data integration
- InfoSphere Business Glossary
- InfoSphere Business Glossary for Linux on System z
- InfoSphere Change Data Capture
- InfoSphere Change Data Capture for z/OS
- InfoSphere Classic Data Event Publisher for z/OS
- InfoSphere Classic Federation Server for z/OS
- InfoSphere Classic Replication Server for z/OS
- InfoSphere Clinical Analytics
- InfoSphere Data Architect
- InfoSphere Data Replication
- InfoSphere DataStage
- InfoSphere DataStage MVS Edition
- InfoSphere FastTrack
- InfoSphere Federation Server
- InfoSphere Information Analyzer
- InfoSphere Information Server Enterprise Edition
- InfoSphere Information Server Enterprise Hypervisor Edition
- InfoSphere Information Server for Data Integration
- InfoSphere Information Server for Data Quality
- InfoSphere Information Server for System z
- InfoSphere Information Server
- InfoSphere Information Server Ready to Launch for SAP Applications
- InfoSphere Information Server Workgroup Edition
- InfoSphere Information Services Director
- InfoSphere Optim Application Repository Analyzer
Not in United States?
Considering a purchase?
Seven principles for achieving high performance and scalability for information integration
To meet the business imperative for enterprise integration and stay competitive, companies must manage the increasing variety, volume and velocity of new data pouring into their systems from an ever-expanding number of sources.