Using the supplied development tools, enables fast deployment of i2 Information Exchange Visualizer
IBM® i2® Information Exchange Visualizer SDK provides a set of capabilities that enables organizations to deliver web-based visualization technology on existing data sources. Through the IBM i2 Information Exchange Visualizer, a browser-based application, users are able to visualize those data sources within a web page as an association or timeline chart, meaning the content is easier to consume and understand.
With i2 Information Exchange Visualizer SDK, developers can:
- Add a powerful, easy-to-use, browser-based visualization dimension to data sources, providing an efficient and effective way for users to search, visualize and more readily identify relationship and anomalies.
- Enable a large distributed end-user community to benefit from visualization of data with no need to install software or undergo training.
- Use the developer tools, documentation and sample code to cover the entire process of planning, creating and testing an i2 Information Exchange Visualizer deployment.
- Customize the functionality of the i2 Information Exchange Visualizer through its rich API.
- Manage configurations for supporting communication between IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook® and i2 Information Exchange Visualizer enabled data sources.
Using supplied development tools, enables fast deployment of i2 Information Exchange Visualizer
Graphical presentation reveals relationships and allows convenient access to supporting data
Integration with Analyst’s Notebook