Visualize data sources with lightweight web browser based visualization technology
IBM® i2® Information Exchange Visualizer enables the visualization of data sources using web browser-based visualization technology. The web-based interface enables users to instantly visualize data as real-world objects pictorially, helping them discover relationships, trends and connections..
- Represent complex data sources in a visual format. Take advantage of lightweight visualization technology to provide users with a visual representation of data.
- Add powerful data visualization tools. Enable users to explore connections and gather insight to quickly interpret data.
- Platform and operating system independent. Web browser-based technology provides easy integration with existing business tools as hardware and operating systems are unaffected.
Represent complex data sources in a visual format
- Web browser-based visualization technology provides multiple users with a visual representation of complex data, enabling them to quickly visualize entity-link-property information.
- Visualize data in a chart format that depicts entities of interest and the connections between them — this intuitive format enables users to easily explore and navigate the data.
- Increase overall productivity and the value of existing data sources, as users are able to more efficiently and effectively process information.
Add powerful data visualization tools
- Graphical presentation quickly reveals relationships and enables convenient access to supporting data — information can be presented as association and timeline charts showing trends and connections in the data.
- Use simple “send to” or “drag and drop” take data into IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook® to undertake further in-depth analysis.
- Retains connections to the underlying data sources, meaning that users can drill down into and explore the source visually and expand findings back onto the chart.
Platform and operating system independent
- Web browser-based visualization technology provides access to complex data for all users, not just those who understand the data source environment.
- Designed to be server platform, operating system and web server independent, meaning current investments in hardware and operating systems are unaffected.
- Software development kit available separately, for organizations to enable their data sources to work with IBM i2 Information Exchange Visualizer.
Graphical presentation reveals relationships and allows convenient access to supporting data
Information Exchange Visualizer can show association and timeline charts
Information Exchange Visualizer capabilities