Complete eligibility determination and benefit calculation for income support programs
Cúram Income Support provides complete eligibility determination and benefit calculation for social programs that provide food, cash and medical assistance to families in need. Cúram Income Support is a commercial integrated service delivery solution that equips organizations with a powerful, proven set of business tools and processes designed specifically for the effective management of income support programs.
IBM Cúram Income Support:
- Integrates service delivery by removing the traditional silos usually found between income support organizations to facilitate team based decision making focusing on the citizen.
- Determines eligibility across multiple programs and automates the complexities associated with entitlement determination using pre-populated rule sets that can be easily appended and modified.
- Provides outcome-focused service delivery with technologies that enable caseworkers to get their job done effectively and guide their citizens towards successful and sustainable outcomes.
- Delivers prepackaged, out-of-the-box industry content spanning the complete business process, resulting in reduced implementation risk and lower operation and maintenance costs.
Integrates service delivery
- Organizations can share evidence and business processes for improved team-based decision making and better citizen outcomes.
- Integrated verification and evidence management tools help to ensure the accuracy of citizen information.
Determines eligibility across multiple programs
- Eligibility summaries and budget sheets guide new caseworkers through decision analysis and display details on how eligibility is determined for food, cash and medical assistance programs.
- Cascading eligibility enables administrators to set program hierarchy, prioritize programs, and allow for multiple program eligibility results that deliver the necessary benefits to citizens based on their unique circumstances.
- Change-in-circumstance processing supports retroactive changes in data and automatically reassesses citizen benefits.
Provides outcome-focused service delivery
- Helps caseworkers identify citizen strengths, needs and barriers to employment in order to build a self-sufficiency outcome plan specific to the citizen.
- Recommends plan items based on assessment results; Cúram Outcome Management’s Return to Work feature is integrated with Provider Management to perform service provisioning from within the outcome plan.
- Manages service provisioning and tracking of citizen progress to move citizens towards self sufficiency.
- Provides organizations with observable metrics to measure program and plan effectiveness.
Delivers prepackaged out-of-the-box content
- Triage assists caseworkers in helping citizens find immediate assistance from community providers.
- Caseworkers facilitate screening process for income support programs including food, cash and medical assistance; head start programs; emergency assistance; child care programs and energy assistance programs.
- Full eligibility and entitlement rule sets are included for food, cash and medical assistance programs, as well as rules for sanctions and work participation.
- Over 1000 evidence entities are provided to support eligibility determination and outcome management.
- Self-sufficiency assessments integrated to outcome plans are designed to move citizens toward sustainable work and self-sufficiency.
- Administrative and development tools allow organizations to easily configure and extend the solution, helping to speed deployment and simplify maintenance.
Cúram Income Support resources
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Not available for purchase online.