Automate variable-based pay programs for enterprise and midsize organizations
IBM Incentive Compensation Management enables organizations to automate the process of administering, calculating, reporting and analyzing variable-based pay programs. It enhances incentive compensation management by increasing accuracy, reducing costs and improving visibility into sales performance and compensation plans. IBM Incentive Compensation Management is offered on-premise or as a cloud solution to help you get up and running more quickly, and reduce the burden on IT teams.
IBM Incentive Compensation Management provides:
- An intuitive, easy-to-use interface with wizards and drag-and-drop features to increase your organization's agility and sales force alignment.
- Workflow management and audit tracking to support incentive compensation management (ICM) processes such as communication, inquiries/disputes, splits, adjustments and more.
- Reports, dashboards, analytics and modeling for more efficient ICM.
- Automated processes, scheduling and task management to streamline system activities and reduce administration costs.
- High performance and scalability across multiple plans, participants and transactions (from hundreds to billions).
IBM Incentive Compensation Management screenshots
An intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- Use wizards, drag-and-drop features and visual elements to streamline administration.
- Organize compensation plans, calculation rules, workflows, reports and adjustments using a graphical compensation-plan design.
- Design and build well-formatted and branded personalized compensation statements for each sales role.
- Use prebuilt plan components such as non-recoverable and recoverable draws and prior-period adjustments.
- Choose resources from a robust library of compensation plans, processes, connectors and reporting templates.
Workflow management and audit tracking
- Use extensive audit log and compliance resources for reviewing activity and changes in the system, helping meet compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Improve the accuracy, auditability and visibility in compensation management.
- Minimize calculation errors that lead to commission overpayments and payment disputes.
- Reduce administrative time spent calculating commissions by configuring data imports, creating and scheduling calculation rules, and producing compensation statements that are processed within hours instead of days.
- Organize regular business processes (daily, weekly, monthly and annually) using prebuilt process lists that provide step-by-step lists of activities and tasks.
Reports, dashboards, analytics and modeling
- Highlight individual performance measures, key performance indicators (KPIs), graphs and charts on dashboards and reports for each sales person.
- Build a flexible data model that can accommodate data from transactions, products, customers and more from virtually any source system.
- Create compensation plans with the desired performance measures and plan logic for commissions, bonuses, management by objective (MBO) and non-cash rewards.
Automated processes, scheduling and task management
- Automate the process of identifying exceptions and calculate commissions accordingly.
- Eliminate the need to manually manage splits, reassignments and other exceptions.
High performance and scalability
- Create multiple plans with reusable components.
- Process thousands, millions or billions of transactions through a high-performing calculation engine in minutes or hours.
- Enable hundreds or thousands of users to access the solution simultaneously as the solution automatically scales resources.
IBM Incentive Compensation Management resources