The IMS Fast Path Solution Pack provides a complete utility set.
The IBM IMS™ Fast Path Solution Pack for z/OS® is software that provides extensive and easy-to-use utilities that consist of all the functions database administrators (DBAs) need to analyze, maintain, and tune IMS databases, including features that help boost system availability, such as not having to take the IMS databases offline. This IMS utilities management tool combines several IMS products and all their features and functions into a single consolidated solution for managing IMS Fast Path databases.
Using features found in the Autonomics Director component of the IBM IMS Tools base for z/OS, database administrators can identify and perform normal functions associated with maintaining the health, performance and recoverability of the databases.
The IMS Fast Path Solution Pack is composed of the following utilities:
IMS Fast Path Solution Pack for z/OS
- Database administration
- DB2 Advanced Recovery Feature
- DB2 Connect Application Server Edition
- DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition
- DB2 Connect Personal Edition
- DB2 Connect Unlimited Advanced Edition for System z
- DB2 Merge Backup for Linux UNIX and Windows
- DB2 Performance Solution Pack for z/OS
- DB2 Recovery Expert for Linux, UNIX and Windows
- IBM Data Studio
- IMS Database Solution Pack for z/OS
- IMS Enterprise Suite SOAP Gateway
- IMS Enterprise Suite Explorer
- IMS Fast Path Solution Pack for z/OS
- IMS Performance Solution Pack for z/OS
- IMS Recovery Solution Pack for z/OS
- Informix Express Edition
- Informix Tools
- InfoSphere Optim Archive
- InfoSphere Optim Data Privacy
- InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management
- InfoSphere Optim pureQuery Runtime for Linux, UNIX and Windows
- InfoSphere Optim pureQuery Runtime for z/OS
Not in United States?
Considering a purchase?
Included in this Solution Pack:
- IMS Database Reorganization Expert
- IMS High Performance Unload
- IMS High Performance Load
- IMS High Performance Prefix Resolution
- IMS Index Builder
- IMS High Performance Image Copy
- IMS High Performance Pointer Checker
- IMS Library Integrity Utilities