IMS Sysplex Manager for z/OS helps manage multiple IMS systems
The IBM IMS™ Sysplex Manager for z/OS® tool helps you manage data sharing, shared message queues and IMSplex components. The tool provides a central interface for managing multiple IMS systems and related components — helping you keep high IMS availability.
The IMS Sysplex Manager for z/OS does the following:
- Displays real-time data generated by IMS systems that are running in a sysplex or IMSplex, real-time data related to the CSL components that are associated with the IMSplex environment, and real-time data in the Coupling Facility (CF) structures used by IMS.
- Views and deletes IMSplex Resource Manager structure entries.
- Monitors Destination Queue depths and manages messages on the Shared Queues including transaction affinity.
- Observes IRLM long locks and views IRLM statistics.
- Controls the operation of IMS systems in a sysplex environment.
The IMS Sysplex Manager for z/OS offers these features:
- The IMS Sysplex Manager for z/OS helps define transactions by name or by attribute if they have an affinity to one or more IMS systems in the Shared Queue group.
- Deletes multiple RM structure entries by resource type or by owner in the IMS Sysplex Manager tool.
- Collects console dumps of IMS address spaces around the sysplex for one or more IMS components.
- Views IMS Connect in the Component List display and drill down for additional IMS Connect information.
- Displays additional status data for the CSL Resource Manager (RM) structure, real-time PI Locing Data, DBRC information on RECON placement, and RECON VSAM statistics, in-memory queue buffer utilization, history data set information such as utilization and activities.
IMS Sysplex Manager for z/OS resources