IBM IMS Performance Analyzer provides comprehensive transaction performance and system resource usage reporting for your IMS DB and IMS TM systems.
IMS Performance Analyzer is part of the IMS Performance Solution Pack.
IMS Performance Analyzer provides information on IMS system performance for monitoring, tuning, managing service levels, analyzing trends, and capacity planning.
- Analyze transaction response time
- Measure usage and availability of important resources, including databases, programs, regions, buffers (including database) and queues (message and other internal queues)
- Plan for IMS operational management, including scheduling database reorganizations, monitoring service-level adherence, charge-back accounting and capacity planning
- Monitor significant system events that can adversely affect system performance and availability
- Boost system and application programmer productivity
- Report critical performance information – from high-level management summaries to detailed traces for in-depth analysis
- Analyze the impact of IMS Connect on transaction performance
- Program number: 5655-R03
- Operating systems supported: z/OS