IMS HALDB Toolkit provides features for the improved management and operation of the IMS HALDB environment.
IMS HALDB Toolkit helps reduce administrative costs by providing a range of services to augment the operation and ease the administration of the HALDB environment.
- Application support features are provided for the dynamic management of the HALDB statements and a Partition Selection API enhancing the operation of customer applications
- Serviceability features are included to consolidate or split partitions, heal index pointers, load, delete, add, and initialize partitions, and merge databases
- DBRC features are provided to clone and backup DBRC definitions
- Utilities are provided to split unload files, rebuild Indirect Key Lists, and analyze the ACB and DBD Libraries.
- Features are provided for the ongoing analysis of database structures and to manage the conversion to HALDB.
- Program number: 5655-N46
- Operating systems supported: z/OS
IMS HALDB Toolkit for z/OS resources