Unlock the value of display advertising, videos, widgets and more
IBM® Digital Analytics Impression Attribution, formerly Coremetrics® Impression Attribution, is a reporting solution that helps marketers optimize impression-based marketing initiatives and justify budgets. Analyze the influence of online impressions on viewers, including those who don't click. Track impressions for all marketing campaigns, including display ads, social media presences, widgets, micro-sites, and syndicated videos.
- Optimize budget allocation: Compare performance of different impression marketing initiatives.
- Analyze display advertising performance: Drive accountable advertising using attributable metrics such as sales, conversion events, page views and unique impression viewers.
- Produce the right data views for your business: Toggle between metrics and visualizations to quickly identify best performing and least performing online marketing campaigns.
- Target specific audiences and website behaviors: Use campaign attributes such as language, size, and genres to uncover hidden preferences of your campaign viewers.
Optimize budget allocation
- Enhance your understanding of marketing messages and their effects on spending.
- Balance investment in direct response advertising with longer-term brand advertising and social media marketing campaigns.
- Optimize allocation based on evolving business needs to improve your marketing return on investment.
Analyze display advertising and social media performance
- Analyze online marketing initiatives, such as syndicated videos, Facebook pages, and microsites, that users access away from your website.
- Analyze how visitors’ exposure to display advertising impressions affects downstream visits to your website even if days or weeks go by in between.
- Measure all interactive marketing initiatives using the same metrics.
- Better understand relationships between view-based and click-based advertising.
- Use appropriate attribution ratios and campaign types for a variety of marketing channels.
Produce the right data views for your business
- Go beyond impressions and clicks—use metrics, such as attributed event points and page views—that can demonstrate your business success...
- Use a single interface to track all of your marketing campaigns, including display ads, widgets, microsites, syndicated videos and more.
- Track and analyze events occurring much earlier in the buying cycle.
Target specific audiences and website behaviors
- Provide a more complete understanding of user experience across all channels in which advertising may appear, including externally sourced media.
- Create rich visitor segments based on impression data tied to site conversion and behavior data.
- Select your preferred attribution logic and window, and apply them consistently across all initiatives.
IBM Digital Analytics Impression Attribution resources