Strengthen compliance and reduce fraud with intelligent identity management
IBM® Security Identity Manager enables organizations to drive effective identity management and governance across the enterprise for improved security and compliance. Now available as a virtual appliance, IBM Security Identity Manager automates the creation, modification, recertification and termination of identities throughout the user lifecycle. It features an intuitive, business-friendly user interface to simplify provisioning requests and help managers make intelligent access decisions for their employees. It also includes enhanced reporting and analytic capabilities to monitor user entitlements and activities.
Integration with other IBM Security products, such as IBM Security Identity Governance, IBM QRadar® SIEM and IBM Security Access Manager appliances, helps IBM Security Identity Manager provide intelligent identity and access assurance.
IBM Security Identity Manager:
- Empowers line of business managers to automate and define users’ access across the enterprise.
- Reduces complexity of enterprise identity management with centralized policy, integrated identity lifecycle management and support for third-party environments.
- Improves user assurance with strong authentication integration, audit reporting and closed-loop user activity monitoring.
- Provides effective and actionable compliance with centralized identity and access management across the enterprise.
Empowers Line of Business Managers
- Intuitive user interface and user reporting enables managers to make better governance decisions for employee access privileges.
- “Shopping cart” metaphor helps simplify access requests and improves user experience.
- Managers can easily view available entitlements for each user and request access updates.
Reduces complexity of enterprise identity management
- Provide out-of-the-box support for managing user identities rights and passwords throughout the user lifecycle.
- Deliver policy-based identity management and reporting capabilities in a single, integrated package.
- Automate recertification of user entitlements for improved accuracy and compliance.
- Support multiple adapters for integration with various environments such as Oracle, Google, Microsoft and SAP.
Improves user assurance
- Improve user assurance with closed-loop user activity monitoring.
- Deliver reporting for user access rights through automatic synchronization of user data from different repositories.
Provides effective and actionable compliance
- Create audit trails with detailed reports on account activities.
- Provide regular reports to business managers for easier and better decision making.
IBM Security Identity Manager resources