Integrated identity and access assurance across web, cloud, mobile and enterprise
IBM® Security Identity and Access Assurance is an integrated identity and access management solution that provides automated identity and access management for various environments including enterprise, web, and cloud. The solution supports digital transformation agendas in order to drive shorter time to market, greater scalability, higher efficiency, and cost reduction. Organizations are evolving their Identity and Access management controls from ensuring compliance to managing risk and enabling new services to support the digital transformation agenda.
IBM Security Identity and Access Assurance centralizes and automates management of user profiles (including privileged users), authentication, access privileges and audit policy—then closes the loop with user monitoring and activity reporting to detect situations out of compliance with security policy. Now you can improve identity assurance, reduce security risks and protect IT resources. IBM Security Identity Access and Assurance is available in a base model as well as Enterprise Edition.
Security Identity and Access Assurance:
- Includes five IBM Security software products: IBM Security Access Manger (Advanced Access Control Module and Federation Module), IBM Security QRadar Log Manager and IBM Security Identity Governance Lifecycle, IBM Security Privileged Identity Manager, IBM Directory Suite Enterprise Edition.
- Provides automated and policy-based identity and access management to effectively manage user accounts and entitlements.
- Helps manage security and compliance by ensuring adherence to security policy.
IBM Security Identity Access and Assurance includes five IBM Security software products
- IBM Security Access Manager:
- Advanced Access Control Module- acts as the hub for authentication and authorization for web and other applications. It centralizes access management and makes it easier and more cost effective to deploy secure applications.
- Federation Module- provides user-centric, federated single sign-on. Now you can securely share information between trusted partners. This software uses open standards for service oriented architecture (SOA) and web services deployments for distributed portal and mainframe environments.
- IBM Security Identity Governance and Intelligence Enterprise Edition provides functionality to cover enterprise user lifecycle management, including access risk assessment and mitigation using business-driven identity governance and end-to-end user lifecycle management. Governance and Intelligence helps organizations mitigate access risks and access policy violations by using intelligence driven, business-driven identity governance integrated with end-to-end user lifecycle management. (Includes IBM Security Governance Lifecycle)
- IBM Security Privileged Identity Manager protects, automates and audits the use of privileged identities to help thwart insider threats and improve security across the extended enterprise, including cloud environments.
- IBM Security QRadar Log Manager collects and aggregates data across a wide variety of network and security devices into actionable IT forensics. Organizations can easily analyze all logs, generate comprehensive reports and reduce risk by investigating and resolving security threats faster.
- IBM Security Directory Suite is a scalable, standards-based identity platform that interoperates with a broad range of applications to simplify identity and directory management. Directory Suite helps collapse identity silos into a single authoritative identity source.
Provides Automated and policy-based identity and access management
- Centralized user authentication and authorization for web and other applications.
- Web and federated single sign-on to applications within and between organizations, including cloud deployments.
- Policy-based access control validation and enforcement for sensitive business and IT assets.
- Policy-based access control of business-critical applications, files and operating platforms.
Helps manage security and compliance
- Automates user provisioning, monitoring and reporting on access activity throughout the user lifecycle.
- Provides analytics and reporting to gain deeper insight into users, roles and entitlements to help meet compliance requirements.
- Safeguards user access to portal, cloud and online applications.
- Thwarts insider threats by highlighting user anomalies and non-compliant activity, including privileged users.
- Supports compliance initiatives with role-based user entitlements and recertifications
IBM Security Identity and Access Assurance resources