Increase facility utilization and streamline scheduling with room reservation software
IBM® TRIRIGA® Workplace Reservation Manager provides online reservation and scheduling of shared workspaces and equipment. It simplifies reservation processes and provides self-service tools to increase the utilization of shared workspaces, conference rooms and mobility programs. It also integrates with work order and purchasing systems to deliver related services, such as food delivery, audio/visual services and room setup.
IBM TRIRIGA Workplace Reservation Manager features:
- Self-service reservations to simplify onsite and online reservations for shared resources.
- Automated reservation processing to reduce administrative time and costs.
- Administrative tools to customize and streamline asset and room reservation management.
- Space utilization and cost management capabilities that help use shared workspaces more efficiently.
- Event and visitor management to help support the safe management and coordination of complex events and external visitors.
- Uses streamlined reservation forms to simplify user access and to promote increased use. These forms make it easier for mobile workers to access workspace, equipment and services.
- Allows for personal preferences such as preferred workspaces, meeting rooms and equipment accelerate reservation bookings. Also permits reservations on behalf of other people when given proper authorization.
- Identifies information (including photos and floor plans) using workspaces and equipment catalogs – helping users select resources.
- Increases room utilization with waiting list options.
- Promotes the use of vehicles, IT and audio/visual equipment using asset scheduling.
Automated reservation processing
- Generates internal and third-party work tasks, requests and purchase orders automatically with each reservation.
- Streamlines coordination of related services such as food services and equipment delivery.
- Informs vendors of service needs and creates a traceable record of service requests.
- Sends automatic email notifications and calendar alerts as reservation reminders.
- Offers optional integration with Microsoft Exchange and the Microsoft Outlook client for email and calendar functions.
- Automates reservation processes from online requests to fulfillment for more efficient use of shared resources.
- Defines reservation type, authority and access rights for individual resources, and modifies system access and privileges on a user-by-user basis.
- Provides prebuilt reports and analytics to create detailed, summary or ad-hoc reservation reports.
- Provides the option to use as a standalone product or in conjunction with other IBM TRIRIGA and third-party systems.
Space utilization and cost management capabilities
- Automates reservation management processes to help optimize the utilization rates of shared resources and improve financial performance.
- Monitors the costs of shared resources – including initial purchase, maintenance, disposal and replacement costs.
- Accepts and stores credit card numbers for faster account processing.
- Enables administrators to track and bill third-party services.
Event and visitor management
- Notifies reception and security personnel of visitors scheduled to attend meetings and maintains a history of visitors.
- Maintains an evacuation list containing names of visitors by location.
- Adds visitors as participants within room reservations.
- Provides Gantt charts to see reservation and task dependencies critical to the coordination of a successful event.
- Allows event managers to modify event time and location more quickly and efficiently without opening event details.
IBM TRIRIGA Workplace Reservation Manager resources