Improve capital project management with business analytics
IBM® TRIRIGA® Workplace Performance Management Projects helps manage costs, reduce scheduling delays and maximize resources. It identifies underperforming areas so you can quickly take action to help meet planned financial outcomes. It also supplies business analytics to increase the operational performance of capital project management processes and resources.
IBM TRIRIGA Workplace Performance Management Projects provides:
- Prebuilt project management dashboards to help increase the effectiveness of system users – both occasional users and more frequent users, such as project managers and executives.
- Automated project management metrics to evaluate programs, projects, processes and resources against planned performance targets.
- Schedule management analytics to help accelerate project schedules.
- Cost management analytics to help reduce project cost overruns.
Prebuilt project management dashboards
- Delivers project-specific content, reminders and analytics to help increase team productivity.
- Customizes the user experience with controls that adapt portal layout and content.
- Provides one-click access to frequently used project management information, processes and reports.
Automated project management metrics
- Captures operational data from the IBM TRIRIGA capital project management applications with automated processes on a schedule the user can define.
- Analyzes operational, financial, portfolio and customer satisfaction capital project performance data against planned targets using prebuilt metrics.
- Measures project management team performance based on on-time completion rate, quality and cost.
- Provides time trends. Charts project cost, schedule and contractor performance over time to validate progress against improvement goals.
Schedule management analytics
- Evaluates schedule variances by project group, program, project manager, geography and time to detect schedule delays
- Monitors project on-time completion rates, service responsiveness and change order performance to identify underperforming consultants and contractors.
- Analyzes historical project on-time completion rates to improve forecasting.
Cost management analytics
- Evaluates cost variances by project group, program, type, geography and budget class to detect budget over-runs.
- Monitors service delivery and service cost performance to detect underperforming or costly consultant and contractor services.
- Calculates budget changes automatically and evaluates corresponding risks and impacts.
- Analyzes historical cost averages by project type, task and region to improve forecasting.