Business analytics to improve facility management and increase facility utilization
IBM® TRIRIGA® Workplace Performance Management Facilities uses business analytics to identify underperforming facilities and management processes. It monitors facility costs and utilization rates to support continuous performance improvements. Its native performance analytics engine helps to increase the operational performance of facility management processes and resources.
IBM TRIRIGA Workplace Performance Management Facilities provides:
- Prebuilt project management dashboards to increase effectiveness of all system users – occasional, project managers and executives.
- Automated facility management metrics to evaluate facilities, processes and resources against planned performance targets.
- Facility cost metrics to identify facility cost improvements.
- Space utilization metrics to identify more efficient workspace configurations to help optimize performance.
Prebuilt project management dashboards
- Delivers content such as facility-specific content, reminders and analytics to increase productivity of executives, facility managers and occasional users.
- Adapts portal layout and content to the needs of the user.
- Provides one-click access to frequently used facility management information, processes and reports.
Automated facility management metrics
- Provides automated processes that capture operational data from IBM TRIRIGA facility management applications, based on the user’s schedule.
- Offers 41 pre-built metrics to analyze facility performance data (operational, financial, portfolio and customer satisfaction) against planned targets.
- Measures facility management team performance based on occupancy costs, facility utilization, churn and service response rates.
- Captures and charts facility costs, density and mobility program performance over time. Validates progress against improvement goals.
Facility cost metrics
- Compares actual facilities costs to budgeted costs – quickly identifying financial performance issues.
- Measures total facility management, occupancy and service delivery costs to target areas for cost reduction.
- Tracks line items for individual operating costs, such as utilities or maintenance, to help detect specific cost issues.
- Uses cost analysis tools to help make better facility planning decisions – ultimately optimizing the return on facility assets.
Space utilization metrics
- Measures actual workspace configurations and customer usage by organization, geography or work location.
- Uses space utilization rates to compare workspace configurations and minimize vacancies.
- Evaluates density per work area, worker utilization rate and mobility space rate to help improve the capacity and flexibility of facilities.
IBM TRIRIGA Workplace Performance Management Facilities resources