Accelerate facilities services, provisioning and moves with service request software
IBM® TRIRIGA® Request Central automates the request process with an automated workflow that you define. It provides service request software to help simplify and streamline employee requests for facilities services, provisioning and moves. It does this through a self-service web portal or contact center. Reduce the turnaround time needed to process reservations, services and product requests.
IBM TRIRIGA Request Central features:
- A self-service facility maintenance portal that enables users to initiate and track service and maintenance requests online.
- Automated request processing that helps enable administrators to customize web-based request forms and automated workflows.
- Phone, fax and email capabilities that provide additional self-service request options through a contact center.
A self-service facility maintenance portal
- Streamlines user access and increases user adoption by using familiar web-based facility maintenance request forms.
- Captures required information with prebuilt request forms to streamline unique request types.
- Configures web input forms to initiate and track a variety of service requests – for instance, reporting a broken piece of equipment, requesting new software or scheduling an office move.
- Tracks the status of maintenance or service requests online and helps reduce the time and effort required to contact and follow up with service providers.
Automated request processing
- Generates internal and third-party work tasks, requests and purchase orders automatically with each request. Route work tasks, gain approvals and provide online service notifications to users through automated workflows.
- Informs vendors of service needs and creates a traceable record of service requests.
- Sends automatic email notifications and alerts as requests progress through completion.
Phone, fax and email capabilities
- Manages self-service requests through a contact center that handles phone, email or fax requests.
- Accesses pertinent caller and service agreement information almost instantly to help process service requests more efficiently.
- Views status reports and call statistics using configurable graphs and reports to help monitor service requests and usage.
IBM TRIRIGA Request Central resources