Improve facility utilization, space chargeback and move management
IBM® TRIRIGA® Facilities Manager identifies underutilized facilities and workspaces that can be used more effectively to help reduce costs. The software helps to increase facilities utilization and improves the effectiveness of a distributed workforce. It also provides move management capabilities for more efficient personnel and asset relocation.
IBM TRIRIGA Facilities Manager provides:
- Space measurement and audit tools that identify opportunities for better facility utilization and occupancy management.
- Space use agreements and chargeback tools to increase departmental accountability for space use.
- Move planning and management to streamline relocation processes.
- Project administration features that track budgets, costs and schedules for more efficient facilities management.
Space measurement and audit tools
- Identifies unused or underperforming space that can be consolidated to help reduce the energy and environmental impact of a facility.
- Uses global units of area and conversion processes to simplify area measurement across global facilities portfolios.
- Simplifies facility benchmarking with pre-integrated Open Standards Consortium for Real Estate (OSCRE) Space Classifications.
- Provides Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) and International Facility Management Association (IFMA) space measurement calculations to determine rentable and usable area measurements.
- Uses web-based CAD plans to graphically query and visualize standard and ad-hoc facilities reports such as vacant spaces, spaces by department and more.
Space use agreements and chargeback tools
- Automates chargeback processes that determine assignable space and costs for each department.
- Maintains historical data on a facility’s space allocations and infrastructure assets for improved facility planning decisions.
- Uses web-based CAD plans to provide departments with graphical views of their assigned space.
Move planning and management
- Uses one centralized system that handles move requests, management approvals, tracking information, scheduling updates and provider data for improved relocation management.
- Takes advantage of employee self-service tools and automated processes to handle staff movement tasks more quickly.
- Updates staff locations and space configurations automatically after a move is complete to maintain current facilities information.
Project administration features
- Generates and assign facilities projects and work tasks automatically and tracks the associated costs.
- Identifies optimal facility utilization and occupancy rates to create more accurate funding allocations.
- Re-allocates space usage and charges it back to appropriate internal departments for efficient accounting.
- Implements automatic project management controls and alerts for fast notification of budget overruns and schedule delays.
IBM TRIRIGA Facilities Manager resources