Capital planning software to increase returns from facility investment decisions
IBM® TRIRIGA® Facility Assessment delivers financial, operational and environmental impact analyses. It improves capital planning to help generate higher returns from capital investments. It enables condition-based capital planning – whether for a single building, selected buildings or an entire portfolio.
IBM TRIRIGA Facility Assessment provides:
- Condition-based decision support to help facility assets and infrastructure operate in optimal condition.
- Energy efficiency project analysis based on the BOMA/ENERGY STAR calculator to create high efficiency energy/carbon projects.
- Component renewal analysis to help determine building system cost model templates by building type.
- Deficiency and environmental opportunity funding scenarios to help evaluate the required investment, cost savings, carbon reduction and return on investment of each scenario.
Condition-based decision support
- Provides automated Facility Condition Index (FCI) calculations that quantify the cost of maintenance, repair and replacement deficiencies.
- Generates planned work requests and capital projects with automated processes to manage the remediation of deficiencies or implementation of environmental opportunities.
- Updates deficiencies once completed and recalculates FCI automatically.
- Provides lifecycle history of FCI and System Condition Index (SCI) records replacement costs, FCI/SCI calculations and total deficiency costs over time.
Energy efficiency project analysis
- Delivers advanced energy project analysis based on the BOMA/ENERGY STAR calculator to create high efficiency energy/carbon projects.
- Aggregates environmental opportunity records such as lighting replacements, HVAC replacements and carpooling for portfolio-wide, site-specific and user-defined programs.
- Analyzes progress against energy and carbon reduction goals for locations, geographies, organizations and time using prebuilt performance metrics.
Component renewal analysis
- Applies standardized cost breakdowns to calculate component renewal costs.
- Estimates the total expenditure in current dollars required to replace buildings and their critical systems to optimal condition.
- Quantifies operational, financial and environmental benefits.
Deficiency and environmental opportunity funding scenarios
- Identifies projects with the highest return using side-by-side analysis of key financial and environmental measures such as: investment cost, energy savings and carbon footprint reduction.
- Quantifies building condition based on criteria such as: observed condition, importance, duty cycle, operating environment, corrective and preventive maintenance level and fit with intended function use.
- Calculates building system risk based on criteria such as: health and safety, core business fit, employee productivity, environment and image.
- Analyzes progress against remediation and renewal goals for locations, geographies, organizations and time using prebuilt performance metrics.
IBM TRIRIGA Facility Assessment resources