Enter data in Microsoft Excel for use with IBM TRIRIGA applications
IBM® TRIRIGA® Connector for Offline Forms enables you to enter data using Microsoft Excel for processing with IBM TRIRIGA applications. It provides Excel-based forms to use with or without a network connection. With TRIRIGA Connector for Offline Forms, you can supply data for processing by IBM TRIRIGA applications without accessing IBM TRIRIGA software directly.
IBM TRIRIGA Connector for Offline Forms features:
- Easier data entry that enables you to enter data in Excel-based forms for processing in IBM TRIRIGA applications.
- Productivity capabilities that provides faster processing of transaction data.
- Faster, more accurate communications by using data synchronization to deliver up-to-date information throughout an enterprise.
Easier data entry
- Interacts with IBM TRIRIGA applications through a familiar Excel environment that requires little or no training.
- Enters transaction data in an Excel form on any device that supports Excel.
- Exchanges information with IBM TRIRIGA applications using email messages or an upload process.
- Enables third-party vendors to enter data, such as bids, leases or payment requests – without accessing your IBM TRIRIGA applications or using staff for data entry.
- Processes and distributes information more quickly using a pre-defined, automated workflow that provides data to IBM TRIRIGA applications from multiple sources.
- Allows use of Excel forms from any location – with or without a network connection – to stay productive.
Faster, more accurate communications
- Keeps corporate information up to date with automated data synchronization.
- Enters data in pre-formatted forms that you can configure for your business needs.
- Takes advantage of security-rich capabilities for exchanging data.
IBM TRIRIGA Connector for Offline Forms resources