Deploy IBM TRIRIGA applications with a scalable technology platform
IBM® TRIRIGA® Application Platform provides a single web-based set of design-time and runtime components. These components build and run IBM TRIRIGA business applications, enabling customer-specific configurations without changes to source code.
IBM TRIRIGA Application Platform provides:
- Intuitive, standards-based development technology to help enhance and configure IBM TRIRIGA applications.
- Scalable, high-performance processing capabilities that support applications in large or small enterprises.
- Prebuilt programming elements that can be implemented more quickly and configured for rapid application development.
- Data management features that enable you to customize, control and integrate data.
Intuitive, standards-based development technology
- Uses scalable Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE) architecture with a flexible data model to extend and customize IBM TRIRIGA applications.
- Takes advantage of intuitive graphical tools to modify applications without changing source code.
- Works within a single, self-contained environment to configure and operate IBM TRIRIGA applications.
- Preserves changes made to customer-configured applications during upgrades.
- Configures and extends application functionality without advanced programming knowledge or technical resources.
Scalable, high-performance processing capabilities
- Uses a high-performance workflow process engine with n-tiered architecture for enterprise-class scalability.
- Works with a logical four-tier processing model that includes web, application, process and database servers for flexible implementation.
- Supplies a runtime environment for the rapid processing of transactions.
- Uses synchronous online and asynchronous processing for improved scalability.
Prebuilt programming elements
- Takes advantage of predefined web portal designs, business objects and reports to help reduce time spent on application development.
- Configures web portals, data definitions, user interfaces, reports and workflows using the same IBM TRIRIGA environment used for daily operations.
- Delivers multilingual support for acronyms, word and sentence definitions and internal tools to aid global implementation.
- Supports advanced reporting capabilities with Eclipse Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools as the engine for reports outside the IBM TRIRIGA environment.
Data management features
- Controls and manages data functions using the IBM TRIRIGA Portfolio Data Manager, which includes an Administrator Console, Document Manager and the XML-based IBM TRIRIGA Connector for Business Applications.
- Provides data integration with third-party applications, such as financial management, computer-aided design (CAD) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
- Offers a software connector for integration with offline forms created in Microsoft Excel.
- Works with consistent portals, data and reports for improved data sharing between workplace applications.