Configure IBM TRIRIGA applications without changing source code
IBM® TRIRIGA® Application Builder provides web-based graphic development tools to configure and reconfigure IBM TRIRIGA applications. It offers prebuilt design modules and data structures that can be configured without changes to source code. It preserves customer-specific configurations between development, test and production environments.
IBM TRIRIGA Application Builder provides:
- Intuitive, standards-based development technology to help build and enhance IBM TRIRIGA applications.
- Prebuilt programming elements that can be implemented more quickly and customized for rapid application development.
- Interoperability features that enable data sharing with other applications.
- A data modeling tool that provides a customizable data foundation.
- Configurable user interfaces that support intuitive, web-based workflows.
Intuitive, standards-based development technology
- Delivers a single, self-contained environment to build, configure and deploy IBM TRIRIGA applications.
- Provides intuitive web-based graphical designers to configure, extend and add new application functionality – without advanced programming knowledge or technical resources.
- Modifies applications when business needs change and preserves changes made to custom applications during upgrades.
- Adapts applications to work in different countries and languages using multi-language support.
- Takes advantage of n-tiered architecture and performance benchmarks to help achieve enterprise-class scalability.
Prebuilt programming elements
- Provides predefined web portal designs, business objects and reports to help reduce time spent on application development.
- Works with a graphical interface to create and modify applications without changing source code.
- Configures web portals, data definitions, user interfaces, reports and workflows using the same IBM TRIRIGA environment used to perform daily work.
- Provides Java and XML/SOAP-based integration to streamline security-rich data exchanges with critical enterprise systems.
- Enables business-logic access by external systems through current web services standards and protocols.
- Takes advantage of a high-performance workflow process engine that supports faster integration with critical business systems.
- Exports metadata from an application to an XML file for importing to another platform.
- Provides a prebuilt software connector for integration with offline forms created in Microsoft Excel.
A data modeling tool
- Creates and modifies field definitions to configure individual pieces of data.
- Builds and updates customer-defined business objects to store sets of fields.
- Defines associations between business objects to form data relationships.
- Organizes business objects into one module for processing.
- Provides security features to control which users can access and work with specified types of data and workflows.
Configurable user interfaces
- Defines and manages forms with the IBM TRIRIGA Application Builder using a tabbed interface for creating, viewing and editing the content of records.
- Creates workflows to identify a sequence of tasks to perform automatically.
- Provides a Navigation Builder to create, maintain and organize navigational elements in menus and interfaces.
- Works with a portal builder to create and manage the visual arrangement of data and navigational elements in a web portal.