IBM solidDB is an in-memory database optimized for extreme speed and extreme availability.
solidDB delivers extreme speed as a persistent, relational in-memory database that meets performance and reliability demands of real-time applications.
IBM solidDB Universal Cache Feature
IBM solidDB Universal Cache is the industry’s first relational, in-memory database caching feature that accelerates virtually all leading relational databases, increasing their performance up to ten times. It uses the familiar SQL language to enable applications to achieve tens of thousands of transactions per second with response times measured in microseconds. By combining the relational, in-memory data management capabilities of solidDB Universal Cache with the versatility of disk-based databases, applications benefit from the best of both worlds.
Buy IBM solidDB
- Database management
- DB2 for z/OS
- DB2 for z/OS Value Unit Edition
- DB2 Advanced Enterprise Server Edition
- DB2 Advanced Workgroup Server Edition
- DB2 Analytics Accelerator for z/OS
- DB2 Developer Edition
- DB2 Enterprise Server Edition
- DB2 Express Edition
- DB2 Workgroup Server Edition
- IBM solidDB
- Informix Advanced Enterprise Edition
- Informix Advanced Workgroup Edition
- Informix Workgroup Edition