Provides highly-available 3270 terminal access
IBM® Session Manager for z/OS® allows access to multiple z/OS applications from a single 3270 terminal, helping users manage their workload more efficiently and productively. Users can switch between applications with a single keystroke or command. This secure single menu gives users access to applications running on any z/OS machine in the network.
Provides secure, user-friendly access to multiple z/OS systems from a single 3270 terminal.
- Session recovery provides greater resilience and flexibility after a planned or unplanned outage.
- Cost and effort of network administration is reduced with further benefits to helpdesk and operations personnel.
- Centralized user ID administration allows the ability to broadcast messages to end users.
- Batch administration eases the potential administration overhead for mass updates for large sites.
- Dynamic menus allow users and applications to be administered using External Security Manager definitions.
IBM Session Manager for z/OS, Version 3.2 resources
Provides highly-available VTAM and TCP/IP terminal access