Comprehensive best practice business process models with supportive service definitions for development of a service-oriented architecture (SOA).
IBM® Insurance Process and Service Models software is an industry template that enables you to define common business processes and services across the enterprise. The software consists of a set of best-practice business process models and service definitions to support core system renewal and integration projects:
IBM Insurance Process and Service Models can provide the following features and benefits:
IBM Insurance Process and Service Models
Offers features to further optimize business processes with latest release.
IBM® Insurance Process and Service Models version 8.5 offers enhancements to help you optimize business processes, compliance projects and service models for faster development of new core systems and SOA projects.
The latest version of IBM Insurance Process and Service Models provides the following new features and benefits:
- Supports the Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA) solvency II requirement.
- Provides updated content to reflect Solvency II updates made to IBM Insurance Information Warehouse.
- Adheres to the emerging SOA modeling standards BPMN 2.0 and SoaML.
- Offers extended model support for IBM InfoSphere Business Glossary and IBM InfoSphere Data Architect.
- Data warehouse tools and models
- IBM Banking and Financial Markets Data Warehouse
- IBM Banking Data Warehouse
- IBM Banking Process and Service Models
- IBM Financial Markets Data Warehouse
- IBM Health Plan Data Model
- IBM Healthcare Provider Data Model
- IBM Insurance Information Warehouse
- IBM Insurance Process and Service Models
- IBM Retail Data Warehouse
- IBM Telecommunications Data Warehouse
- InfoSphere Warehouse Pack for Customer Insight
- InfoSphere Warehouse Pack for Market and Campaign Insight
- InfoSphere Warehouse Pack for Supply Chain Insight