Distribute, consolidate and synchronize data in System z environments
IBM® InfoSphere® Replication Server for z/OS® (part of IBM InfoSphere Data Replication for DB2® for z/OS) provides advanced data replication, integration and synchronization for System z® environments. It also supports IBM DB2 for Linux, UNIX and Windows, IBM InfoSphere Warehouse, IBM Smart Analytics System, Oracle and other relational databases.
InfoSphere Replication Server for z/OS provides:
- High-volume, low-latency replication for business continuity, workload distribution and business integration scenarios.
- Asynchronous log-based model to maximize flexibility and functions.
- Automatic data distribution and consolidation to help reduce development costs and effort.
High-volume, low-latency replication
- Provides timely information to users and applications while offloading critical application servers.
- Supports DB2 for z/OS as both a data source and target.
- Offers SMP/E for z/OS installation, automatic Application Response Measurement (ARM) registration and Resource Access Control Facility (RACF) support.
- Enables continuous data availability including zero downtime for planned and unplanned outages.
- Feeds changed data to extract, transform and load (ETL) tools such as IBM InfoSphere DataStage®.
Asynchronous log-based model
- Provides queue-based replication to support data replication with managed conflict detection and resolution.
- Offers SQL-based replication to manage schedules, transformation and distribution topologies for populating data warehouses or data marts.
- Enables many-to-one and one-to-many delivery of data.
Automatic data distribution and consolidation
- Maintains data consistency between applications.
- Manages distribution and consolidation scenarios for multiple locations.
- Provides data comparison utilities for determining data differences between sources and targets.
- Allows application workloads to be distributed across multiple servers or data centers with low-latency data synchronization.
InfoSphere Replication Server for z/OS resources