Recognize, analyze, and standardize names to fight threat and fraud
- Increase precision for name processing by delivering cultural classification as a range of scores for automated processing.
- Add intelligence to automated name processing by applying business rules specific to the name's culture.
- Increase accuracy and selectivity by examining each possible name, rather than using a key-based approach.
- Increase usefulness of search results by delivering matched names in ranked order with a confidence score for automated processing.
- Reduce false positives by intelligently processing the cultural variations found in names.
The Global Name Analytics bundle is a standalone best-of-breed suite of name-recognition technologies that addresses the specific needs and demands of managing multicultural name data sets. It provides cultural classification of a personal name, allowing greater accuracy when applying linguistic and statistical analysis on the names, including:
- Recognizing the gender.
- Providing frequency information -- like the probability a name token is a masculine or feminine name.
- Determining which name, of a given name combination, is likely to be the given name or surname.
- Generating possible alternative romanized spellings for a name.