Improve staff productivity, data governance and business alignment
IBM® InfoSphere® Data Architect is a collaborative data design solution. It enables you to discover, model, relate, standardize and integrate diverse and distributed data assets throughout your enterprise. It includes support for column-organized tables and can offer a better understanding of current data assets to help increase efficiency and reduce time to market.
InfoSphere Data Architect enables you to:
- Increase efficiency and help reduce time to market by gaining a better understanding of data assets and working more effectively with data models.
- Simplify warehouse design, dimensional modeling and change management tasks for faster, easier development.
- Improve integration with related products for greater collaboration.
Increase efficiency and help reduce time to market
- Simplify and accelerate data and integration design for business intelligence, master data management and service-oriented architecture (SOA) initiatives.
- Use data model value across the data lifecycle to promote cross-lifecycle, cross-role and cross-organization collaboration and to align process service, application and data architecture.
- Associate XML schemas more fully with logical data model XML data type attributes and with physical data model columns using XML modeling enhancements.
Simplify warehouse design, dimensional modeling and change management tasks
- Enable warehouse data modelers and database administrators (DBAs) to design and manage warehouses from an enterprise logical model.
- Design dimensional models that can reduce development time for InfoSphere Data Warehouse and IBM Cognos® Business Intelligence reporting.
Improve integration with related products
- Offer support for IBM Netezza® data warehouse appliances, including transformation from IBM Industry Models to Netezza physical models.
- Achieve greater integration with IBM Rational® Team Concert. Gain the ability to work in a shell-share environment with the latest Rational products.
InfoSphere Data Architect