Integrate all types of data on distributed and mainframe platforms
IBM® InfoSphere® DataStage® integrates data across multiple systems using a high performance parallel framework, and it supports extended metadata management and enterprise connectivity. The scalable platform provides more flexible integration of all types of data, including big data at rest (Hadoop-based) or in motion (stream-based), on distributed and mainframe platforms.
InfoSphere DataStage provides these features and benefits:
Powerful, scalable ETL platform
Support for big data and Hadoop
Workload and business rules management
Near real-time data integration
Ease of use
IBM DataStage on Cloud
A new way to work - flexibility for hybrid environments integrating all types of data with DataStage on cloud
Whether you want to move your entire InfoSphere DataStage infrastructure to the cloud or you want to start small by deploying development or test environments IBM DataStage on Cloud is ready to help with your data integration needs through rapid deployment and flexible subscription pricing.
If you are brand new to IBM DataStage why not begin on the cloud and avoid the need to procure on-premises hardware, departmental and budget approvals with low-risk subscription pricing for DataStage on Cloud?
- Support comprehensive, cost-effective data integration in the cloud.
- Optimize resources and budgets to realize faster time to value: Improve agility with flexible cloud deployment options. Whether you require two users, five users, or more flexible configuration and pricing options are available.
- Benefit from the same powerful and scalable ETL capabilities found in IBM InfoSphere DataStage for on-premises deployment.
- Integrate and transformation large volumes of data, with data structures ranging from simple to complex.
Take Data Integration to the cloud
With the advent of cloud computing, organizations are seeking to extend their IT architectures beyond corporate networks into the cloud. InfoSphere DataStage on Cloud helps meet these needs. Flexible deployment options allow you to roll out new applications, data and services with impressive speed and place them in the optimal location—whether on premises, in the cloud or both. Subscription-based pricing helps reduce costs and optimize resources while facilitating intelligent investment in future growth.
Choose the package that best fits your needs to get started with DataStage on Cloud
|2 concurrent users with 16GB RAM and 280PVU plus 100GB local storage and 500GB SAN Storage.||5 concurrent users with 32GB RAM and 560 PVU plus 100GB local storage and 1TB SAN Storage.||10 concurrent users with 64GB RAM and 840 PVU plus 600GB SAS storage and 2TB SATA Storage.|
A new way to work - flexibility for hybrid cloud environments integrating all types of data
- Extend ETL to the cloud - Expand your InfoSphere DataStage environment or begin transitioning into a private or public cloud with the flexible deployment options and subscription pricing of IBM DataStage on Cloud.
- Establish ad hoc environments - Quickly spin up new environments for ad hoc development and testing or limited duration projects by extending your on-premises capacity.
- Start new projects in the cloud - Move straight to the cloud without establishing an on-premises environment. Realize faster time-to-value, reduced administration burden, and lower risk subscription pricing.
Not in United States?