Comprehensive data models containing data warehouse design models, business terminology model and analysis templates that accelerate the development of business applications.
Enables the consolidation of trusted information across multiple viewpoints:
- Delivers competitive advantage by enabling the consolidation of clean, meaningful financial markets data across multiple channels, and products.
- Covers Basel II Trading Book, Sarbanes Oxley, KYC, IFRS/IAS MiFID and program/algorithmic trading, investment arrangement analysis, corporate actions, custody fund accounting, treasury and enterprise risk management visibility and more.
- Enables business users to more effectively control and reduce the time taken to scoping their requirements, subsequent customization and any extension of the data warehouse.
- Provides a solid basis for statutory reporting and relationship management supporting decision support, real-time analytics and predictive modeling.
- Helps minimize development costs. Reduces the risk of failure by facilitating an incremental approach to delivering integrated reporting repository.
- What's new in Industry Models Version 8.2
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Not available for purchase online.