Extend IBM Domino applications using data synchronization from external sources
IBM® Enterprise Integrator for Domino® (formerly IBM Lotus Enterprise Integrator® for Domino
) supports data synchronization
between IBM Domino and third-party data sources. This software provides data transfer and data synchronization
capabilities, and enables business applications to access and use external data sources, such as IBM DB2®, Oracle and SAP. Using data synchronization
, it helps to extend the reach of business applications and create more efficient workflows by working with data from diverse platforms and databases.
IBM Enterprise Integrator for Domino features:
- Access to a wide variety of external data sources and operating platforms for high-volume data transfer and data synchronization and near-instant data access from IBM Domino.
- Comprehensive data handling capabilities for flexible application integration that can improve your business processes.
- Easier administration to help create and maintain processes for consistent, accurate data synchronization integration.
Access to a wide variety of external data sources and operating platforms
- Use preconfigured IBM Connector software to move, extract and synchronize data for multiple external data sources, and get access using IBM Domino servers.
- Access data from commonly used relational database systems, including DB2 Universal Database, Oracle, SAP, Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase and Open Database Connectivity.
- Integrate IBM Domino with database data that is stored as text or in non-relational file systems.
- Work with Microsoft Windows 2003 Server and Server Enterprise Edition (32-bit and 64-bit); IBM AIX® 5.3; IBM i5/OSTM V5R4; Sun Solaris 10; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.0 (32-bit and 64-bit); and Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 (32-bit and 64-bit) platforms.
Comprehensive data handling capabilities
- Eliminate the need to duplicate enterprise data in IBM Domino by using virtual documents and attachments that can be used directly from IBM Domino servers and synchronized with external data sources.
- Use fields in an IBM Domino document even when the contents of the field are stored in a third-party system, using a “key” document for background synchronization.
- Invoke procedures and business logic defined in external systems directly from IBM Domino as if these instructions were native IBM LotusScript® agents.
- Includes a uniform set of tools for configuring data exchanges between IBM Domino applications and external data sources.
- Provides transparent, security-rich access to external data and processes to support an intuitive user experience and efficient workflow.
- Manages security-rich access to enterprise data sources and virtual data using sign-on credentials and access controls that you specify.
Enterprise Integrator for Domino