Reduce cost, risk, and complexity of managing desktops, laptops, and other devices
IBM Endpoint Manager for Lifecycle Management is single-agent, single-console technology that helps find and fix problems in minutes across all endpoints - whether connected or not, fixed or mobile, virtual or physical.
- Scalability with a single-server, single-console design managing up to 250,000 endpoints.
- Clients have discovered up to 35 percent more endpoints connecting to their corporate data than previously identified.
- Reduced patching cycles from days or weeks to hours with a 98 percent first-pass patch success rate.
Deployed in as little as a few hours, IBM Endpoint Manager for Lifecycle Management can help you:
- Manage your endpoints regardless of location, connection, type or status from a single management server.
- Address the full system lifecycle including asset discovery and inventory, software distribution, operating system deployment, patch management and remote desktop control.
- Take advantage of the Endpoint Manager platform - Execute highly targeted ad-hoc queries and actions in minutes based on nearly any computer property.
- Reduce management complexity and cost while increasing accuracy and boosting productivity.
Manage your endpoints
- Delivers an accurate “single source of truth” for managing hundreds of thousands of endpoints from a single server.
- Provides near real-time visibility into endpoints including desktops, notebooks, servers, point-of-sale systems, ATMs and self-service kiosks.
- Provides centralized capabilities to help you set up, see and update systems. You can remediate issues with continuous, pervasive configuration management.
- Manages heterogeneous platforms running on physical or virtual machines. These include Microsoft Windows, UNIX, Linux and Mac.
- Manages mobile computers whether they are connected to the network or not.
Address the full system lifecycle
- Asset discovery and inventory features create dynamic situational awareness about changing conditions in the infrastructure. You can run distributed scans on the entire network to identify all IP-addressable devices.
- Software distribution features include policy-based distribution and closed-loop verification. You can manage software distribution for Windows, UNIX, Linux, and Mac OS platforms from a single point of control.
- Operating system deployment includes Windows images to new workstations, notebooks and servers as well as OS migration and refresh for existing endpoints. The solution agent installs the required software, enforces security configuration policies and applies critical patches.
- Patch management delivers patches to distributed endpoints regardless of their location, connection type or status. The software delivers patches for Windows, UNIX, Linux and Mac OS and for applications from vendors including Adobe, Mozilla, Apple and Java.
- Remote desktop control provides support and control for Windows and Linux desktops, notebooks and servers throughout the distributed environment from a central location. System management and troubleshooting, remote diagnostics and remote desktop capabilities are provided.
Take advantage of the Endpoint Manager platform
- Places an intelligent agent on each endpoint. This single agent performs multiple functions including continuous self-assessment and policy enforcement with minimal impact on system performance.
- Includes near real time and continuous reporting and analysis from the intelligent agents on your organization’s endpoints.
- Allows agents to be configured as a relay between other agents and the console. This relay function allows the use of existing servers or workstations to transfer packages throughout the network, reducing the need for servers.
- Supports the Fixlet Relevance Language. This published command language enables customers, IBM Business Partners and developers to create custom policies and services for endpoints managed by IBM Endpoint Manager software.
Reduce management complexity and cost
- Enables remote desktop control to help simplify and streamline help desk calls and problem resolution.
- Scales to hundreds of thousands of endpoints from a single management server.
- Provides a single, unified point of control, which supports reporting for features such as advanced software distribution.
- Can be deployed in a few hours.
- Can help speed update cycles, improve the success rates for provisioning and reduce IT and help desk labor requirements.
IBM Endpoint Manager for Lifecycle Management resources
Reduce cost and risk of managing desktops, laptops, and other devices
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Download software online after purchase - no shipping costs!