Automation of heterogeneous and unattended workloads in the cloud
IBM® Workload Automation helps you manage workloads efficiently in hybrid environments using a cloud-based solution. It automates the planning, processing and analysis of calendar- and event-based enterprise production workloads for efficient delivery of service level agreement (SLA) business services. IBM Workload Automation helps you achieve economies of scale, improve IT operational efficiency and reduce manual labor by optimizing the throughput of work across the enterprise.
IBM Workload Automation can help you:
- Optimize your environment with cloud-based workload automation and centralized management tools.
- Accelerate time to value with modular automation and open integration.
- Provide ease of use with customizable dashboards, self-service features and advanced automation.
Optimize your environment
- Use predictive analytics to support more intelligent decision making.
- Help ensure that SLA objectives are met through proactive alerts.
- Provide a centralized point of management for more efficient workload management.
- Execute mission critical jobs on time.
- Combine IBM Workload Scheduler and IBM Workload Scheduler for Applications with the additional provisioning of cloud resources and infrastructures.
Accelerate time to value
- Build modular automation with a wide range of ready-to-use adaptors.
- Take advantage of a flexible framework for connecting new business applications.
- Use open integration to build connections with other tools more easily.
- Work with tighter SAP integration for increased efficiency.
Provide ease of use
- Design and customize your workload dashboard.
- Use advanced automation to simplify the client experience.
- Work with self-service capabilities for faster, easier management.
- Simplify deployment and maintenance with a software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering.
IBM Workload Automation resources